Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i work as cleaner in houses,why some irish people treat me badly?

Options
  • 29-06-2010 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi,im polish man and i work as cleaner,servant in irish houses.this is good pay job but sometimes i'm humiliated by irish,specially women.i dont have any problems with men,but some women who rent me,treat me like slave.not every women,but some of them.i dont know why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Because they're ignorant unmannered bítches..unfortunately every country has them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pedritto

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    Because they're ignorant unmannered bítches..unfortunately every country has them...
    im not unmannered b....by the way im man.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

It's a characteristic of the indivdual women rather than the country. You said yourself it's some not all. Why do they do it? Probably several reasons, they think they own you, they think you are beneath them as you are cleaning for them, and maybe a little bit of racism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Happens in every country, there are women in Poland who do the same to their cleaners.

When I was a hotel barman/porter I had women (mainly the well to do types spending their husbands money ;) ) looking down at me.

"Did you need a degree to get your job?", they'd sneer as I worked part-time while I was in college. :confused:
    And I'm Irish too so realy OP, some people are just ignorant, everyone gets it, Polish or Irish

It's a characteristic of the indivdual women rather than the country. You said yourself it's some not all. Why do they do it? Probably several reasons, they think they own you, they think you are beneath them as you are cleaning for them, and maybe a little bit of racism.
    whats that mean they own me?they just rent me

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

GET BACK TO WORK!

Happens in every country, there are women in Poland who do the same to their cleaners.
    i worked in poland as cleaner as well,ahave never any problems....but i dont know why i don have problems with men,only with women,some of them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

he's a spammer with a domina fetish, I've seen this thread before more than once. Ignore.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Troll.

herya wrote: »
    he's a spammer with a domina fetish, I've seen this thread before more than once. Ignore.
    i dont know what you talking about,im normal man who live here 3 years,i just ask about opinion,because i nevr met that behavior before.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

herya wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055799263 ?

Oink wrote: »
    i checked that,but there is cristiano,im pawel,and i have problem and just ask you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

IBTL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

pedritto wrote: »
    some women who rent me,treat me like slave.

WAHAY

/high-five

/wink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

it because you no speak properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    it because you no speak properly
    OH NO YOU DI-DANT!

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Obvious troll is obvious