Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact email for sky

Options
  • 29-06-2010 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have a working email address for sky that they've used recently?

I need to contact their customer loyalty or retentions department.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Hi Random,

AFAIK there is no email address per se but there is a contact form

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/contact-us/ which emails the relevant dept. If you ring them and tell them you want to cancel your account you will be put straight through to the retentions dept where all sorts of magical offers await you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Hi Random,

AFAIK there is no email address per se but there is a contact form

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/contact-us/ which emails the relevant dept. If you ring them and tell them you want to cancel your account you will be put straight through to the retentions dept where all sorts of magical offers await you. ;)

Yep, 100% agree with Pat, you'll be amazed at what the customer service agent's managers will offer when you call to cancel your service.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

When I wanted to cancel Sky last January, I did'nt want to go through their Cs and be blinded with goodie offers, I just emailed mysky@bskyb.com. Had a reply within 2 days. No offers, just confirming the finish date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Random wrote: »
    Does anyone have a working email address for sky that they've used recently?

I need to contact their customer loyalty or retentions department.

Thanks

Ring them. No point emailing for something like that. You will be speaking to somebody in <5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tracy3135

If you really want to cancel your account I would email them. I cancelled an account with them by phone for a house we were living in when we moved and they never cancelled the direct debit. We were actually paying it for a service we weren't receiving for over a year. And now they won't give back the cash, they said tough. So everything now will be via email.

• Advertisement
Advertisement