Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Letterkenny

Options
  • 29-06-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I was thinking about joining a gym and swimming pool to go to in Letterekenny and I was wondering had anyone any recommondations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

what price range you going for? the community center one is kinda poo but cheap if you are going once a week or so. Aura is very nice, they have around 8 running machines and bikes, few of them ski like ones and 2 rowing machines. They also have the weights on the far side of the gym (same as community center). They are €8.50 in the evenings and €7.50 during the day in the aura whereas the community center is i think 5 or 6 quid.

If you are going for membership aura gives you access to all the fitness classes but i'm not sure if the swimming pool is included.

There is also the Attiva one near the new Dunnes but i haven't been in there yet.

So i guess i'd have to go Aura if you are getting a membership and community center if its a once a week trip :)

sorry i just reread your original post. Aura is the only Gym/Swimming pool around. Do you need directions or do you know where it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

danniemcq wrote: »
    Aura is the only Gym/Swimming pool around.

Or you could join a hotel like the Clanree with a pool and gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

Yeah you can join the hotels as members. The Clanree, Mt Errigal and the Radison all have pools

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

check out this thread on it before

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055501946

some good info on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

aura oops!!
    if you join before the end of the month(tomorrow)there is a special offer on €400 for the year good price that.

mk2 wrote: »
    if you join before the end of the month(tomorrow)there is a special offer on €400 for the year good price that.

Where?

Advertisement