Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lansdowne Rd. to Connolly

Options
  • 29-06-2010 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Is there any chance to get from Lansdowne Rd. to Connolly station or any other destination of city centre after 12:00-1:00 by public transport? Any night buses or something? I'm new to Dublin..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Nitelink. Check 7N. Not sure where the terminus for it's night service is but check dublinbus.ie for more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

I've checked that few minutes ago. Service on Friday and Satruday only. Better that than nothing..

Is there any Nitelink that stops walking distance from Lansdowne?

Should be a rake of buses for you to choose from, as far as I rmember think Tuesday is the only night they don't operate. Try buses to Ballsbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,310 ✭✭✭markpb

WooPeeA wrote: »
    I've checked that few minutes ago. Service on Friday and Satruday only. Better that than nothing.. Is there any Nitelink that stops walking distance from Lansdowne?

It's been a while since I used them but Nightlinks used to be outbound from city centre only so if you're trying to get from Lansdown in to Connolly, you'll have to taxi or walk.

Excuse me but that's completely true, I read backwards :(

really not that far to cycle though!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement