Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OXEGEN

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I really want to go but nobody I know is going :(

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

Piste wrote: »
    I really want to go but nobody I know is going :(

I had that problem...if you ask EVERYONE you'll find someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

WHAT A WEEKEND!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Fringe wrote: »
    When you buy a drink at the bar, what Oxegen do is they give you a plastic cup that costs 2 euro to discourage littering. You get the 2 euro back when you give it in.

It was only 20cent per cup this year, which was shit, til we went on a cup picking up spree and got us €80 by the end of the weekend :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

It was only 20cent per cup this year, which was shit, til we went on a cup picking up spree and got us €80 by the end of the weekend :D:D
    On the saturday, I picked up about 13 cups because I wanted a €25 euro t-shirt but didn't want to pay with my own money. Went up to cup return point, happy out with my expected €26. I got €2.60. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Such a fun weekend. Friend of mine was found in one of those metal bins :D My love for Eminem has been rekindled.

Advertisement