Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying garden furniture in Waterford

• 29-06-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get some new garden furniture (patio table & chairs).

Apart from Morris, Woodies, B7Q, Homebase and Argos, is there anywhere else that supplies them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Maguires garden centre have a lovely selection..would be a bit pricier though than what you'd pay in the other places you mentioned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

snuggles09 wrote: »
    Maguires garden centre have a lovely selection..would be a bit pricier though than what you'd pay in the other places you mentioned

Thanks. Planned on trying there later today, but wasn't sure they stocked it.

I imagine it will be pricey alright :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

Is it something specific you're looking for? Got a good deal in Homebase recently, they have a sale on garden furniture at the minute. Nice 4 char and table set, good quality, for about 190. Look out for their additional 10-15% off days that seem to come around ever couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 waterford2010

i got a freat deal in b&q recently an 8 piece set 6 chairs table and parasol for 161!! and they wer selling the six piece for just 69 euro! very good deals out there and like homebase they also have there special off days:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Try Glanbia in Kilmeaden, they actually have quite a bit of stuff for sale and it's not utterly expensive either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Thanks all. I actually got something in Homebase this morning. Close enough to what I've been looking for, but without the extras (cushions, parasol, base) as part of the deal, so I must buy them separately...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

gscully wrote: »
    Thanks all. I actually got something in Homebase this morning. Close enough to what I've been looking for, but without the extras (cushions, parasol, base) as part of the deal, so I must buy them separately...

FYI there was a deal with my set at the time to get the cushions half-price with the set, dunno if it's still valid. I didn't bother with the parasol either in the end (trying to get out in sun rather than hide from it ;) ), I've found them to be a pain in the past esp when there's any sort of breeze about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Tescos are selling the covers for the chairs:)

Advertisement