Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nero Media Hub + Meteor Dongle clash

• 29-06-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

I have recently started using Nero MB because I contain all my files on an external hard-drive and I wanted a program which could display and play these files without importing them to my C: drive.

I am having trouble with my meteor dongle though. Although I have told it to only import from my C: and D: drive, it continually attempts to display the files on the E: drive(i.e. the dongle containing set-up files).

This results in constant messages saying,
    Firstly: "Insert a disk into drive E:"
    Then when I press X, a second message pops up.
    "Windows - No Disk. There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E:

No matter how many times I press cancel on this message, these continue to pop up and they are resulting in constant 100% CPU usage while MH is open.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
    J.

Advertisement