Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D design of House/Flat

Options
  • 29-06-2010 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hello,

I just want to find out about the best/cheapest 3d software packages available.

What I want to do is be able to design a house/flat in a 3D model, and be able to show the building fabric make-up in a 45 degree view (Clearly), as well as floor composition etc. I also want to be able to annotate heavily.
    This is the type of views I would like to be able to create.

http://www.xtratherm.com/interactive/interactive.php?video=underfloor

I look forward to your responses.

Thank you.......;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭sean_d

TurboCAD might do what you want, for not very much money (relatively speaking)
    IIRC, it's pretty easy to go drawing and rendering in 3D, even if the command structure takes a bit of adapting to (absence of a command line is a killer!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Information Seeker

sean_d wrote: »
    TurboCAD might do what you want, for not very much money (relatively speaking)
    IIRC, it's pretty easy to go drawing and rendering in 3D, even if the command structure takes a bit of adapting to (absence of a command line is a killer!)

thank you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭FesterBeatty

Google sketchup - its free!! I use it a lot.

Advertisement