Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payment protection on fas ce scheme

Options
  • 29-06-2010 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭

hi. hope im in the right place here. if not mods please move..
    dose anyone know what way payment protection on a lone works out if your doing a community employment scheme with fas?? will they pay it or is the ce scheme considered work??

any info would be great...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

You're only covered if your current employment is permanent. I don't think that's the case with a CE Scheme?

Your banks website should have the T&C's of PPI on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

ill get a look at the terms. i have the lone over 18months. i was laid off at the end of april and i was with fas. they put me on to the local ce supervoiser and i was offered a place today. my payment protection was in place and a claim all ready made and i recieved one payment.. will they contunie to pay it now..??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

cant see anything in the terms and conditions other than payment will stop if you return to work.... is a ce scheme considered work? it only pays the same roughly as jobseekers..

Advertisement