Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SodaStream Refills

Options
  • 29-06-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hiya everyone, just picked up a SodaStream today cause they're going for half price in Argos at the moment, still quite expensive (€40) but it's not that bad. However it doesn't come with any of the flavours whatsoever. Thankfully I was aware of this :p

I was wondering though, has anyone seen them lying around, in Dunnes or Tesco or wherever. And it'd have to be recently, I don't feel like trecking somewhere running around tesco like a madman to find it went out of stock 2 years ago! I'd rather exhaust everything before I top up my 3v card.

Any helps appreciated, thanks everyone! =]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Helium

Wife gets refills in Tesco's (Arklow) think there 12 euro or so. Have them at customer service desk or lotto/sweet section you have to ask for them.

She doesn't bother with flavours cos there horrible anyway,a bottle of lime cordial makes a lovely drink out of it.

Advertisement