Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Night

Options
  • 29-06-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Im having my stag night in Kilkenny and was hoping that someone could recommend accomadation? Does'nt have to be anything special, just some where to lay a drunk head for the night. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Sticky?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Depends how drunk he gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gorilla_ie

Im having my stag night in Kilkenny and was hoping that someone could recommend accomadation? Does'nt have to be anything special, just some where to lay a drunk head for the night. Thanks

rafter dempseys would be your best bet in my opinion,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Just back from Kilkenny at a stag, lads stayed in rafters, they said it was grand, little expensive at 50 quid a head, but its well located..

First time in Kilkenny, dispite all the hens and stags there is a great buzz in the town and the perple were very nice..

Great town for a night out, def will go back there :)

Advertisement