Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question regarding sights/moderators in application.

Options
  • 29-06-2010 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

What do people put down as their juistification for including these in their application for a rifle licence? I think I have everything covered but I don't want to miss out on some obvious reason. Obviously accuracy is justifiction for a scope, and livestock a justification for moderators, but is there something else they like to hear?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

Ah, thanks for that! Did a search on 'moderator' but as you can imagine it came up with a lot of hits :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

viper123 wrote: »
    Ah, thanks for that! Did a search on 'moderator' but as you can imagine it came up with a lot of hits :-)

The sights box is only for sights that require a license/authorisation. In other words:
    1(g)(i) telescope sights with a light beam, or telescope sights with an electronic light amplification device or an infra-red device, designed to be fitted to a firearm specified in paragraph (a), (b), (c) or (e),

Night sights in other words.

Advertisement