Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maybe you should rename this forum

• 29-06-2010 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

I think you should rename this forum section"Truth Theories".
    After watching this video it makes a joke of the official line and 9/11 commission board.The next link is well worth watching 1 hour 21mins that blows a hole in Pentagon attack so called official line.What is most interesting is pole 1 and taxi driver off camera admitting he was on bridge and pole 1 was planned to be in that position .It would be funny only I remember that day and many millions of people mourned for loss of innocent life that day.I dont like been taken for a fool any day of week and on this day so so many people died that didnt need to die in New York.

This footage with witness reports proves finally once and for all the commercial plane did not crash into Pentagon but rather flew over and either bomb or missile caused explosion .But this video concentrates on witness reports and key witness the taxi driver with pole number 1 which he even claims off camera says attack was planned .It would be funny only this attack on 9/11 was not funny many people died innocently .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-LJ-o&feature=player_embedded

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Im sure if this forum was named Truth Theories boards would lose some sponsoship or get shut down haha
    But insaying that i do believe not all of the CT's here are fully true it seems a mix of truth and suspicion in many cases.Some cases its full on totally ture imo and others just a theory or speculation.
    Its the fault of the other forums imo that causes this one to shine so much with "new age" truths and suspicionsas appose to sometimes other ones where they should be discussed openly.
    Pigeon holing has occured to some extent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

patrickk wrote: »
    I think you should rename this forum section"Truth Theories".
    After watching this video it makes a joke of the official line and 9/11 commission board.The next link is well worth watching 1 hour 21mins that blows a hole in Pentagon attack so called official line.What is most interesting is pole 1 and taxi driver off camera admitting he was on bridge and pole 1 was planned to be in that position .It would be funny only I remember that day and many millions of people mourned for loss of innocent life that day.I dont like been taken for a fool any day of week and on this day so so many people died that didnt need to die in New York.

This footage with witness reports proves finally once and for all the commercial plane did not crash into Pentagon but rather flew over and either bomb or missile caused explosion .But this video concentrates on witness reports and key witness the taxi driver with pole number 1 which he even claims off camera says attack was planned .It would be funny only this attack on 9/11 was not funny many people died innocently .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-LJ-o&feature=player_embedded

It remains as it is as the documented information from the officials is that it was a plane that crashed into the pentagon,so therefore it was turned into a conspiracy theory.

And ofc conspiracy theories arent fact or true theyare fictional and part of the new age movent which apprently is all snake oil salesmen and misinformation.
    Its only harmfull imo if people are ignorant enough to see the world as being so black and white.Which some still do ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Surely 'Truth Theory' is an oxymoron?

Only if it isnt true i think lol
    If its true and cant be proven then i think truth theory is a correct description.But then again that name implies its a theory about truth which covers alot of topics.So Ct is a good description for here.Its just imo when you have a discussion about Lisbon for example and the mods dont agree with what you say it gets moved to CT and that is the flaw i see.People either purposefully hiding the truth by moving it here or else just ignorant and unwilling to even look at anohter view of reality or a topic even if its true.
    Thats exaclty the reason i ended up here.I was posting on lisbon at the time of the voting and i believe the mods were biased encouraging ignorance about the facts.Politics is an ugly game.
    Imo if i wish to post and talk about a political matter it should have been allowed in the politics forum even if the mods dont believe it themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

But, it can't be true and be a theory at the same time. Unless it's a theory about truth. Which kinda defeats the purpose of having Truth in the name of the forum

Well if i had a theory that aliens exist in another part of the galaxy that were reptilian but have no solid proff because they are not here yet it is considered a theory.
    Its an oxymoron in thatcase if its not ture.But imo not so if there was aliens that were reptiles i jhust couldnt prove that truth lol
    Kinda like people saying in the past the earth was flat.It was true then until the wise people before that time were shown to be right with their theory the earth is round.
    but we digress lol
    On the whole it isnt a suitable name because of the confusion with the english language.
    Conspiracy theory is the best i can think of atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

it should be called the conspiracy discussion forum or Truth forum. It will attract more people and not general that you have to be a conspiracy theorist or skeptic to post here. The conspiracy theory gang get a lot of stick from the mainstream with labels. There has been so much truth in the conspiracy environment getting out. But it's laughed or ridiculed by the sheeple because "conspiracy theories" are not cool or a sane thing to discuss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

mysterious wrote: »
    it should be called the conspiracy discussion forum or Truth forum. It will attract more people and not general that you have to be a conspiracy theorist or skeptic to post here. The conspiracy theory gang get a lot of stick from the mainstream with labels. There has been so much truth in the conspiracy environment getting out. But it's laughed or ridiculed by the sheeple because "conspiracy theories" are not cool or a sane thing to discuss.

Isn't "sheeple" a label?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭mugs1

King Mob wrote: »
    Isn't "sheeple" a label?

Yeah a label used as a derogatory term, so the people whos use it can feel superior to others! i.e the people who don't drink the "coolade"

But in reallity is just another stupit word should be right up there with "Chillax"

• Advertisement
Advertisement