Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a longboard?

Options
  • 29-06-2010 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

looking for a longboard skateboard... wheres the best place to get one??? would go 2nd hand aswell....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 planetopeace

you still looking for a longboard? i got 2nd hand for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 don53

PM'D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xsjado

seems wreckless are now stocking them, ive always wanted one, but never actually bit the bullet.... mmm. they have some beautiful completes on their site :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 croney29

Online dude, Tubes do a few but they're not great. I got mine from Skatehut.co.uk and octanesports.com, what do you want to do cruising, carving, bombing hills and sliding?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

croney29 wrote: »
    Online dude, Tubes do a few but they're not great. I got mine from Skatehut.co.uk and octanesports.com, what do you want to do cruising, carving, bombing hills and sliding?

Small irish comp called Flow boards makes them. Not sure if they've a website but they're starting to be around a few surf shops in Ireland. You can check them out of Facebook too : Flowboards
    ... and no I've no vested interest in it, nor have I met them :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Eebs

Got ours from Octane Sport. Nice boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 macd

I've got a great 9 ft epoxy longboard in perfect condition if your interested in taking a look !

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

LushMakoCelticLongboard.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

What kinda board you looking for?

www.sickboards.nl is a great site for everything, if your starting off a complete would be perfect, but most people end up upgrading parts & buying a deck for the type of riding they want, if you get really into it then you start to build up a quiver of boards.....

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 planetopeace

you still looking for a board?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Eebs

I really want the new Apex 37 so bad.

Advertisement