If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOP END TV OPEN BOX CLEARANCE - BOARDIE EXCLUSIVE

Options
  • 29-06-2010 6:46pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Dear Boardies,

it's time to clear out some 'open box' (and a couple of non-open box) Top end TV's - as you guys know - when we say those 2 words - it means that they are seriously cheap!

And as well as being a serious deal - we are offering these with a 4 year warranty.

I have 2 42PFL9664h 42" LCD - these are currently the What Hi-fi TV of the year & they have a mega spec!

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=6685
    • Ambilight Spectra 2 enhances the viewing experience
    • Perfect Pixel HD Engine for unrivalled sharpness and clarity
    • Full HD LCD display, with a 1920 x 1080p resolution
    • Perfect Natural Motion for ultra-smooth Full HD movies
    • 200 Hz Clear LCD, 1 ms performance: superb motion sharpness
    • Ultra slim and thin TV for perfect fit in your living room
    • Net TV with Wi-Fi for popular online services on your TV
    • Enjoy a rich selection of web videos from YouTube and others
    • MPEG4 HDTV reception via DVB-T and DVB-C tuner with CI+*

These retail at €1799.99 - I have two in perfect condition with box & all accessories to clear at €1399.99

Next up - a really serious treat - forget the 'R' word - have a blowout for the World Cup Final - I have 4 philips 46PFL9704 - 46" LCD - These are the Philips Flagship at the moment!

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=6684

Ambilight Spectra 3 for an immersive viewing experience
    • Perfect Pixel HD Engine for unrivalled sharpness and clarity
    • Full HD LCD display, with a 1920 x 1080p resolution
    • LED Pro for extreme contrast and brilliance
    • Perfect Natural Motion for ultra-smooth Full HD movies
    • 200 Hz Clear LCD*, 1 ms performance: superb motion sharpness
    • Wide Colour Gamut LCD display for brilliant colours
    • Dynamic contrast 5,000,000:1 for ultimate brilliant images
    Connect and enjoy the online world
    • Net TV with Wi-Fi for popular online services on your TV
    • Enjoy a rich selection of web videos from YouTube and others
    Ready for digital
    • MPEG4 HDTV reception via DVB-T and DVB-C tuner with CI+

These retail at €2699 - I have 3 of these in stock - again in perfect condition - open-box which I will clear at €1999 with the 4 year warranty & I have one brand new boxed to clear at €2149.99

I will leave this as a Boardie exclusive for a few days - but they do have to shift so if you are interested - give us a shout and we will get you sorted.

ATB guys,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Austin1

John

I will take one of the 42" TVs off you. I will drop into Dame St tomorrow afternoon(Wed) for a chat. What time do you close at and will you be there yourself?

Regards

Austin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Folks

Just a little update...

The Philips Shop has cleared the 42PFL9664H through (Austin1 yours is reserved for you)

We also now only have 2 of the 46PFL9704H Ex Display TV's plus the Brand New in Box 46PFL9704H.

Going fast.......

Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.