Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowance

Options
  • 29-06-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what date every month is rent allowance paid? inparticular June? I thought I would have it by now :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xxopalxx

where do you live? I get it weekly..Did you get a letter detailing payment details?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭BroFlo

I live in maynooth.

No didnt get any letter.

My SWO came and visited me in my apartment, then i returned to him with more details and he put everything on his computer thought he said I would have it the 27th but still no sign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

as far as i'm aware rent allowance is not paid monthly but paid weekly...and its different depending on location...as for you getting paid on 27th that was a sunday and RA is paid into post office monday to friday only go over to your local post office and check and see if its there if not go back to your CWO to confirm when it will be paid

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Or, you could be like me, where my CWO firstly put it in the wrong post office, and then forgot to change it over when i told him. :rolleyes:
    Try the post office every few days, if it's not there, hound the CWO until he fixes things for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭BroFlo

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Or, you could be like me, where my CWO firstly put it in the wrong post office, and then forgot to change it over when i told him. :rolleyes:
    Try the post office every few days, if it's not there, hound the CWO until he fixes things for you!

Should it go into the same post office as my jobseekers benifit? I though he said i would be getting a cheque sent to my apartment
    He defo said to me it wouldnt be until the end of june before I got the payment? Would it be different because Im renting a room?

Tanks for your help;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

it should be in the same post office as your welfare....keep checking its not the end of june just yet

Advertisement