Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Portfolio Work

Options
  • 29-06-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hi there!

Being the terrible graphic designer I am, this is my third time posting such a thread begging for the help of somebody to throw something together for me.

Basically, I'm looking for someone to make me an alien. Mainly the alien's head, but with arms of some sort holding a controller. Kind of like this guy, but an alien instead of a buffalo:

http://beefjack.com

The alien will need to be green as it's hopefully going to blend in with a greenish logo. What can I offer for such a service?

Ten thousand euros.
    Your design will appear in the header of a very popular, recognised gaming website (http://myinsidegamer.com).
    A hug, but this one is optional.

Basically, what I'm saying is I can't pay you anything. Although the second point is true. The site is popular and recognised in the gaming industry regardless of our lack of a designer, so you can put the alien in your portfolio along with our URL and any other site-related jazz you wish.

So yeah, if you're up for it, send along a PM and I'll get back to you :D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Johnny26

I'm up for the challenge but I have notice this post is a year old lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Johnny26 wrote: »
    I'm up for the challenge but I have notice this post is a year old lol..

Nope, only a day old and I'm definitely still looking for a kind soul to lend a hand. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Fill in the questionnaire linked off www.logoburner.com and we'll see what we can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Thanks Trojan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tikidibou

Why not search for an Illustration in iStockphoto.com Like Here

It only costs a tenner or so Could be a quick solution...

Tiki

• Advertisement
Advertisement