Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***GREEN DAY TRIBUTE - READY TO GIG***

Options
  • 29-06-2010 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I posted on this way back about a Green Day Tribute band we were putting together, and finally we're ready to start giggin after more practices than I've had hot dinners!! :D

I guess this thread probably goes out to anyone who owns a pub or venue, or knows of someone who does and is interesting in booking a lively nights entertainment! We do the whole live show with the same instruments as the real thing along with the same clothes too!!

So.. if you're interested get back to me on this or PM me!! :)

Here's an acoustic video of "Wake me up when September Ends" which we did before Christmas -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eApAwxEpfzw&feature=player_embedded -- hope ya like it!!

Thanks,

Shane :rolleyes:

Comments

Advertisement