Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Fantastic Cars Due in Limerick Fri/Sat this Week!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Lots of these gits passed me on the way to Galway on Saturday - driving like IDIOTS in their expensive cars. Overtaking on bends and tailgaiting.

Obnoxious men who should just get the penis extension rather than the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Seems there will be some Cars in Perry Square on Sunday for the 75th Anniversary of the Limerick Grand Prix, shouold be worth a visit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Seems there will be some Cars in Perry Square on Sunday for the 75th Anniversary of the Limerick Grand Prix, shouold be worth a visit.

Last year was the 75th anniversary if i remember correctly, sure there was a thread before on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Last year was the 75th anniversary of the 1935 race , this year it is the 75th anniversary of the 1936 race .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

anyone see the 07 Ferrari F430 around town lately?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Is there any plaque or anything at the spot where the driver was killed, jaysus you would imagine the tourists would love that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Should bring in at least €60 million annually.....
    Although, "here is the spot where the Duke of Grafton was killed" might attract a certain republican type to congregate at the spot around this time every year.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

yupyup7up wrote: »
    anyone see the 07 Ferrari F430 around town lately?

No but I did see a nice looking Jaguar about

Advertisement