Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I pregnant??

• 29-06-2010 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi there.

I'm 28 and married a year now. We've being ttc for over 9 months now.

Up to last month my periods were regular. I am now 6 days late, with a little spotting.

I have done 2 tests at home, both negative. I have some cramps in my stomach but they're not the normal period pains i'd get. I have appointment with doctor on Thursday.

I am not looking for medical advice, i am just curious to see if this has happened to anyone else and what was the outcome?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

If your periods have been regular then you should get a positive test from the first day of your missed period if you use the first urine of the day which is most concentrated. Saying that, every woman is different and if you have been trying to conceive, there is every possibility that you are pregnant.

Good luck!

the doctor will do a definite test . i hope you are :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi, OP here. Went to doctor and defintely not pregnant. Getting tested for iron and thyroid levels.

Thanks for well wishes, hopefully it will happen soon

Advertisement