Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands playing in town on sat (3rd)

Options
  • 29-06-2010 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, i know two people that play in a band (seperate bands), and they are both playing in town in seperate pubs, both start at 7 and finish at 10, is this in conjunction with mardigras selebration? are they trying to get bands playing in most pubs or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭bertisevil

hey Dave, ya there is going to be a band in pretty much every pub that is taking part in the event in fact i have a list for you :)

Flannerys bar : Funk Junkies
    Smyths : Soul Driven
    O Connells(OLD 1/4) the 2 paddys
    O Connells : trees fall down
    Phil Flannerys : Acoustra
    Phil Flannerys : i Funk
    Cuckoo Box : Entourage
    Angel Lane : Recoil

that good enough for you.... btw not all the bands are playing at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

bertisevil wrote: »
    hey Dave, ya there is going to be a band in pretty much every pub that is taking part in the event in fact i have a list for you :)

Flannerys bar : Funk Junkies
    Smyths : Soul Driven
    O Connells(OLD 1/4) the 2 paddys
    O Connells : trees fall down
    Phil Flannerys : Acoustra
    Phil Flannerys : i Funk
    Cuckoo Box : Entourage
    Angel Lane : Recoil

that good enough for you.... btw not all the bands are playing at the same time

my best friend is the lead guitarist for entourage, (cuckoo box), also i know of a guy who is playing in the bitter end, last place i thought a live band would be playing! seems like a good night on the cards! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭bertisevil

ya it should be a great night and you can bring your drink out onto the streets from phil flannerys up as far big flannerys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Why does it have to be on Munster Final weekend :(

Great for the city.... Lets hope its an annual thing

Advertisement