Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holidays, holidays, holidays...

• 29-06-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

So we're off on Sunday to Costa Del Sol for a week. The small fella is 11 months this week. I know I'm probably off my rocker but I'm so excited! The other half can't come cuz he's just started a new job so it's myself, the baba, my parents and my younger brother (14) and sister (18).

The bag is out and I've a few bits and pieces in it so far. All his of course and zilch belong to me haha He had better be a little angel now for the week. Ya right!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Well, i hope you all have a great time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭lost in my own head

Hope you'll have a great holiday, take loads of pics as he won't remember any of it but would most likely would love it when he's older. His first holiday with his mum. That's a memory worth holding on to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Aww have a fab time x

We just went to the Isle of Wight for a week and I swear the boot was 3 quarters full of Megans stuff! She was an angel for the whole week tho and didn't complain at all about the hours and hours of driving!

I'm sure your lil fella will love being on hols! All babies love to sit on the beach and chew sand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Thanks everyone. I'm super excited and don't know why!

Lost I can't wait to take loads of pics. I know he'll absolutely adore the pool, he goes mad anytime he's near water. Plus he's a total charmer and loves having lots of people around. He's already been out in the middle of the green in our estate with all the other kids huddled around him.

CCL I'd believe it with the stuff!! I have only just started packing and of course have nothing of my own in yet. Only his gear. Aw isn't Megan great not complaining about the driving! My fella would have tried to jump out the window I'd say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Hope you have an absolute ball :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Have a great time:)
    We are just back from Lanzarotte and small girl had a ball:)

Advertisement