Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place That Buys Second Hand Books?

Options
  • 29-06-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

I've just cleared out my room and have a fair few second hand books I want to get rid of. I've been to Chapters in the past and have gotten woefully low prices for the books I've handed in. I know that I won't get even half the price they cost me, but was just wondering if anyone knew somewhere in either town or south Dublin that's good for buying second hand books?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I know that I won't get even half the price they cost me
    Half the price???? You'll be lucky to get 10% of the price and that's only for the one's they want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Chapters or The Secret Bookshop will give you the best prices.

You won't get half-price for books anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Chapters or The Secret Bookshop will give you the best prices.

You won't get half-price for books anywhere.

For some reason I forgot about the secret bookshop, I love that place! Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

Chapters are useless, they take very few books off me and I have everything from novels to school books to music books.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

So would the Secret Bookshop be best? I have some 'Less Stress, More Success' books but mostly novels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

in before humberklog

Advertisement