Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 months to train properly

Options
  • 29-06-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

hello all,
    have 2 months off and really want to train well before school starts again. at home i've a semi-recumbent bike, a dumbell set, barbell set, an everlast heavy duty training bench, a pull up bar and a boxing bag. i'm joined the local gym till oct and i train in jiu jitsu on a tues and thurs (if i can make it).
    i'm 6'2", 100kgs and want to lose about 10 kgs and tone up. hoping to train twice a day if possible so would love advice on what people think i should be doing! especially with the weights at home, would love to have a structured program in place.
    my diet is healthy enough, with the extra training i will try to be eating more carbs and protein after exercise so as not to burn muscle. going to give the protein milkshakes a try that someone recommended!!

Advertisement