Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any way to check what isp's i can get

• 29-06-2010 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Is there a web site i can go to to check what isp's i can get from the exchange im on i need a isp that i can download a lot and this not cost mad money.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You can get all the resellers on any eircom enabled exchange.

Define a lot.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You'll need to quantify what you consider alot to download in order for people to suggest a suitable ISP.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Is there a web site i can go to to check what isp's i can get from the exchange im on i need a isp that i can download a lot and this not cost mad money.

Whats the name of the exchange. I'll even give you the competitors names (ADSL2+).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Im on the castletown exchange in dundalk i want to be able to download about 100 gig per Month

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Im on the castletown exchange in dundalk i want to be able to download about 100 gig per Month

Ok, well I dont know of any LLU providers on that one. Magnet would be able to give you an unlimited D/L and U/L limit on the swift pack. Give me a PM if your interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Have a look at Callcosts site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Castletown is not an ADSL2 exchange so the OP will be max 8mbits.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Vodafone offer a number of packages with high usage caps

UTV Internet packages have an unlimited option for 5e extra month on any of their packages

Both of which would be upto 7MB though

Advertisement