Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Citylink route becoming (shall we say) odd

• 29-06-2010 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,626 ✭✭✭

Took a Dublin - Galway multistop last week.

The driver got off the N4 around one of the Lucan exits. So im like "What the..."

Anyway he goes up to the junction and back onto the dual carriageway again . Im thinking "Hes probably just a tit that un-necessarily stayed in the Bus Lane which becomes an exit" and moved on

But then this week i took same bus (different driver) who did the same practice. Im thinking now that maybe this is because tits come in pairs, but i would like to understand what (if any) logic is being practiced by them.

FYI for anyone wondering, its that exit just after the Foxhunter i think. There is a physical barrier on the approach to the slip road

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

There's hardly a new collection point a the top of the ramp or very near it (within sight) is there? Could they have went to the top of the ramp, seen that nobody was waiting to be picked up and so continued straight back onto the DC?

Just guessing..

Advertisement