Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a hotel in Salthill

Options
  • 29-06-2010 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows any nice hotels in Salthill or any with deals on;) I'm going to a wedding there and have to book a hotel as the one where the wedding is on is fully booked. Nice but not super expensive is what i'm after??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

You won't go wrong with booking into the Salthill Hotel. Or if on a tight budget try the Rockbarton Hotel, it's more of a guesthouse, had friends that stayed there and siad it was fab

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Just as handy to stay in town and get a taxi back to be honest city centre is only a few minutes away by car and you would probably get a better hotel deal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Nothing beats the 'oul Burren Mount:

2458562970_2809780951.jpg

lol @ cosmic, I thought they knocked that place

I'm with irishlady, the Salthill Hotel is great, cant beat it

• Registered Users Posts: 45,492 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

+1 for the Burren Mount.

Food is fabulous also.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I presume you've already looked around prior to posting here and saw that they are all a bit expensive. That would be because of the races.
    When is this wedding on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Davegalway wrote: »
    lol @ cosmic, I thought they knocked that place

No such luck, I'm afraid. The sexy shag pile beast still stands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭nukinfuts

There are some nice B&B's in Salthill too though - unless its hotels only you're looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Galway Bay Hotel is lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

rarnes1 wrote: »
    +1 for the Burren Mount.

Food is fabulous also.

Burren Mount has excellent "Long Term" parking too.:pac:

car.jpg

Image001.jpg

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭1c1a

hehe thanks guys, the salthill hotel is where the wedding is so thats a no no, thanks for all the replies and i'll check them out;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

Galway Bay Hotel is right beside the salthill hotel so that would suit - 091520510, i was there friday as Tony Fenton had a show with a free bbq there.

Advertisement