Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

complaint?

Options
  • 30-06-2010 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hey im just wondering what is the method of making a complaint regarding a thread on the forum requests part of boards, i am not trying to apeal a decision but i feel the moderator acted in a way that was offensive and upsetting to a number of people.

I should note that i didnt actually see this thread untill it was rejected however a colleague at my organization pointed it out.

Any advice or help regarding this matter would be deeply apreciated thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Best bet would be to PM the other mod of that forum and ask his opinion on the matter. He can then raise it with the admins if he feels it is warranted or advise you to start a helpdesk thread.

First step though should always be to talk to the immediate mod or co-mod as maybe there was a reason for the behaviour that you dont know about or possibly you are quirte right and the mod will realise the error of his or her ways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭hollis12

LoLth wrote: »
    Best bet would be to PM the other mod of that forum and ask his opinion on the matter. He can then raise it with the admins if he feels it is warranted or advise you to start a helpdesk thread.

First step though should always be to talk to the immediate mod or co-mod as maybe there was a reason for the behaviour that you dont know about or possibly you are quirte right and the mod will realise the error of his or her ways...

Thanks very much i will pm the mod in qeustion i wasnt sure wheter i should pm the mod as i wasnt directly involved in the thread.

Advertisement