Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart's Desire Tournament.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This fight gets six votes and we will se Howard the Duck vs. Duckula

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Stewwie could take out Chucky no bother.

Stewwie uberalles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Stewie is just a normal one year old who wants to murder his mother and achieve total World dominion.Family-Guy---Stewie-Most-Wanted-Poster-C10378191.jpg
    At first Stewie and Chucky are pretty good friends Stewie_griffin.jpgBut one day Stewie overhears the evil doll threatening Rupert. " How dare You!!" screams Stewie in an instant fit of rage. He ignites the Hairspray can that he had been working on as a surprise for Lois and sets Chucky a flame. Chucky drops Rupert and his knife. Stewie picks up the knife, chasing after the blazing Chucky. Thinking fast he puts out the flames stewiepee.jpg?t=1280436441 Still enraged he repeatedly stabs the melted remains slashing and ripping Chucky into something barely recognizable. Then, with his death ray gun Stewie sends Chucky's black soul to hell for the final time. (Stewie has an arrangement with the caretaker there) When Lois enters she finds Stewie comforting Rupert and puts them down for a nap " My little man has had a busy day" she coos to the infant.
    As she leaves the room she picks up the sodden burnt mess that is Chucky's remains and drops them in the outside trash bin. "Going to have to remind Peter to be sure he only buys flame retardant toys from now on. This thing could have hurt my baby." She shakes her head and heads inside to make dinner.
    thumbnail.aspx?q=189065005411&id=33d5561f99b84ae82311e25f26dee338&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.wikia.com%2ffamilyguy%2fimages%2f6%2f69%2fStewieRupert.JPG the end.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome to Round 3. Voting time in this round will be extended to 48 hours or six votes.
    BATTLE 1
    GHOST RIDER & JACK RUSSELL
    335156-82588-dan-ketch_super.jpg440px-Werewolf.jpg

VS

WOLVERINE & CASSIDY
    Wolverine-Anger.JPG

dallas_at_night.jpg

Danny Ketch has recruited Jack Russell to help him track down a heinous individual responsible for destroying countless lives. Cassidy has come to Dallas to look up an old acquaintance who owes him money. While there he runs into another old friend, Logan. While the two are looking for a quiet bar to talk about the old times Ketch and Russell launch their attack.

SINCE THIS FIGHT IS GOING UP ON FRIDAY YOU ACTUALLY HAS AN EXTRA 24 HOURS FOR VOTING. NEXT FIGHT COMES MONDAY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Ok it is the Ketch version of Ghost Rider so Cassidy is fecked as one of the Ketch/Kale version's powers is the ability to destroy any form of the undead that was once a regular human. Close quarter fighting would not be needed for GR to use this power, plus there is the small matter of this version of Ghost Rider being a ruler of Hell after he killed Blackheart and gained all the powers that came with his new title.

Against the Johnny Blaze/ Zarathos Ghost Rider, Wolverine and Cassidy had a chance, but against the Ketch/Kale Ghostrider they are like bugs hitting the windscreen of a moving truck. Ghost Rider is used to fighting guys on the power level of Mephisto, Nightmare, and Blackheart so the opponents in this battle fall far far below that level of power.

Jack Russell is probably off chasing cats or cars whilst Ghost Rider obliterates the other two in seconds by unleashing his full power from the get go.

Ghost-Jack for an easy win over very tough opponents.

• Advertisement

Wolverine would take Russell.

Ghostrider will just walk all over the rest. The penance stare would be enough here, both Cassidy and Wolverine have innocent blood on their hands.

Ghostrider wins. Just Ghostrider. :)

2-0 Ghost-Wolf

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ooooh Jack Rider take this one. Ghosty is too much for Cass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I saw a video the other day where Ghost Rider pwns Galactus. Galactus FFS!

Ghost-Wolf FTW

Ghost Rider, with his ability to destroy the undead easily takes out Cassidy.
    Jack Russel Takes on Wolverine and if he needs help ghost Rider is there to help him out.
    Ghost Rider and Jack Russel for the wIN.

• Advertisement

Ghost-Wolf slide into the Final Eight. next fight coming shortly.

BATTLE 2

DEATHSTROKE & ANGEL

197338-41421-deathstroke.jpgangelfive.jpg

VS

BLACK PANTHER & PUNISHER(MAX)
    Punisher50Preview01.jpgBlackPanther.jpg

Los-Angeles-night.jpg

While serving as head of Wolfram & Hart's LA office Angel has been called to a meeting with one of their valuable freelancers. Slade Wilson is calling in favors the firm owes him to help deal with a pair of do-gooders who are trying to remove him from the playing field . All Punisher and T'Challa know is their target is meeting someone from the most evil law firm on the planet. They do not plan to take prisoners.

Angel of Death take this. Punny isn't super powered and the two of them would be just too much for black panther.

Angel has seen it all over the 3 centuries so I think that, coupled with Deathstroke, they'd be too much for BP. And as DooM, said Punisher isn't really bringing enough to the table in this battle.

Angel-stroke FTW :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Punisher keeps Deathstroke busy with some long range ordnance while Black Panther decapitates Angel.

He then shows why he's the most badass character ever and takes out Deathstroke in hand to hand combat.

Punishing Panther wins.

Hmmm nice match up.

Easy to see either team winning.

Going to tip my hat to Castle and T'Challa based simply because it is Angel and not Angelus in the fight.

Deathstroke, Punisher, and Black Panther will all kill pretty freely, whereas Angel can be a little slow to kill humans at times, and that slight hesitation would be fatal against the likes of theBlack Panther.

Frank Castle is the weakest of the four, but firepower and sheer doggedness will allow him to slow up one of Angel/Deathstoke long enough for Panther to have killed whichever one is not after Castle.

Then it does not matter which one survived against Castle as the Black Panther would kill either.

2-2 tie in what is the closest match-up of this entire round, at least in my opinion.

Deathstroke for me is a suped up version of Punisher. I reckon Deathstroke will take Punisher down.

Angel has beaten much tougher enemies than Black Panther, while the fight will be close, I think Angel has more experience and will ultimately be the victor.

So yop,

Deathstroke and Angel take it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Deathstroke for me is a suped up version of Punisher. I reckon Deathstroke will take Punisher down.

Angel has beaten much tougher enemies than Black Panther, while the fight will be close, I think Angel has more experience and will ultimately be the victor.

So yop,

Deathstroke and Angel take it.

It's always such a shame to see people who don't know about Panther just write him off as just another Cap/Batman.

I think Death Stroke and Punisher fairly well matched but in the end I believe Death Stroke would take it.
    Angel against Black Panther is a fiercer battle. Angel has been in the business a very long time and I believe that will save him.

Angel Death Stroke Win.

• Advertisement

It's always such a shame to see people who don't know about Panther just write him off as just another Cap/Batman.

I wouldn't have even rated him up there with those two.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I wouldn't have even rated him up there with those two.
    he could beat either one on paper.

Deathstroke & Angel advance.

BATTLE 3

SABRETOOTH & DRACULA
    MVC_Sabertooth.pngDracula.jpg

VS

BUFFY & SHADE
    1103989-shade_1_large.jpgbuffy_stab.jpg

seattle-skyline-night.jpg

Buffy has come to Seattle in search of a recently activated Slayer. Upon arrival she is greeted by a man who claims a long acquaintance with Rupert Giles. He informs her that she is not the only one looking for the Slayer. Dracula is also in town looking for something new to eat and has recruited what appears to be a demonic bodyguard.

*Shade heals at Wolverine level. Also this battle takes place following the end of Season 7 for Buffy The Vampire Slayer

he could beat either one on paper.

Ah, just shows my ignorance. I always thought the Marvel lore was of Cap being one of the best fighters (remember being amazed by the fact during a previous tourney) and in DC Batman being able to take down anyone (Tower of Babel etc etc.)

Buffy kills Dracula. It's what she does.

Shade takes out Sabretooth. Sabretooth might get the drop on him and do some damage, but healing at Wolverine level he'll be back in the fight soon enough and has more than enough power to take Sabre out of the game.

Shade Slayer ftw.

Buffy has already killed him. She's wise to Dracula's mist illusion as well and can anticipate where he will re-form, so the next time he does it a nice scythe in the neck will be greeting him.

Shade and Sabretooth battled it out, both tired out by the other's healing capabilities. Buffy sneaks up behind Sabretooth and decapitates him. Over, and easy. :pac:

Buffy and Shade FTW

No contest. Shade takes out Dracula and Sabretooth with ease. Which is just as well for Buffy as Sabretooth would have taken her out easily.

Shade for the easy win. Buffy is nothing more than the window dressing in this team.

Buffy does what Buffy does. With all the collective memories of all the past slayers and her superhuman abilities and senses she easilly takes out Drac.
    Shade has no problem destroying Sabretooth.

Buffy and Shade win easily.

• Advertisement

Team Shuffy are WAAAAY too powerful for Sabula.

Buffy takes out the likes of either of them on her own all the time.

Advertisement