Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart's Desire Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I know you wouldn't get any satisfaction out of it if you thought you'd been given an advantage.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

True, and there are so many fun matches to be seen in this fine tournament.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

True, and there are so many fun matches to be seen in this fine tournament.
    The current one however depresses me to no end. No matter how it ends, one or more of my personal faves is going down for the count.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

You two are gas :)

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You two are gas :)
    I've been expecting you. :D Can't wait to see what you come up with this time around.

• Advertisement

Hi Few, glad you could make it for the fun.:)

Deki wrote: »
    Hi Few, glad you could make it for the fun.:)
    You saved the werewolf Deki.:D You also retired Deadpool:(.

I have been trying out a point system. Rate each contestant 1-10 in strength, ability and intelligence. You know it hasn't worked yet I've ended up with ties both matches.:p
    You set it up so I couldn't have Deadpool and the Werewolf. :(

yeah, I not happy about that either.

OH NO ! :( Another heart breaker. Batman vs. Hellboy:eek:

• Advertisement

OH NO ! :( Another heart breaker. Batman vs. Hellboy:eek:
    Don 't forget their respective partners either. The mirror image of Bats in Prometheus and a Sith Lord.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Jaysis this is a nightmare.

Sorry folks, that's the way it got drawn. Can't wait to hear the complaining once LZ sees it.

Batman lost:confused:.

Can't say I am particularly disappointed!

Personally, neither am I. I just expected what amounts to a double dose of Batman would put up a tougher fight. I mean Prometheus alone beat the entire JLA by himself.

Personally, neither am I. I just expected what amounts to a double dose of Batman would put up a tougher fight. I mean Prometheus alone beat the entire JLA by himself.

I don't think people really got prometheus' power level.

Onto this one- Is it specifically Marvel Drac?

I don't think people really got prometheus' power level.

Onto this one- Is it specifically Marvel Drac?
    No, just the best power description I could find for him. Adjust as you wish.

I think the current battle is a super toughy. Solomon Grundy is a bit too hard to quantify, I mean it looks like DC just have him as the random character they drag in when they need a bad guy and use him accordingly. Seems to be quite the weak canon on the lad.

Looks at result of ratings system :eek: Another tie. Rips papers and scribblings and tosses over shoulder... :o:mad::pac:

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I think the current battle is a super toughy. Solomon Grundy is a bit too hard to quantify, I mean it looks like DC just have him as the random character they drag in when they need a bad guy and use him accordingly. Seems to be quite the week canon on the lad.
    Super-strong partial plant zombie.

true, but he's lost a lot of times- Well ok sooner or later he pulls back together but sometimes it took a long time.

true, but he's lost a lot of times- Well ok sooner or later he pulls back together but sometimes it took a long time.
    Which makes him a worthy opponent to Dracula.

physically -yes, but he's not smart like Swampthing. He's a little slow.
    Drac is not just smart he's centuries smart

physically -yes, but he's not smart like Swampthing. He's a little slow.
    Drac is not just smart he's centuries smart
    Very good point there Deki.

Some grundies are incredibly smart.

It depends which part of him emerges from the green.

One of them is even kind.

yeah, now which one crawled out this time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Sorry folks, that's the way it got drawn. Can't wait to hear the complaining once LZ sees it.
    Can't say I am particularly disappointed!

Bats has had his day of victory, that's all that matters. :cool:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Bats has had his day of victory, that's all that matters. :cool:
    Great, so I don't need to put Iron Man in the intermission match as an apology then.

• Advertisement

Oh ok, so that's why sometimes he's superman strong and other times a human can take him out? That makes him a tad more intriguing I guess, must look into this more.

Advertisement