Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart's Desire Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Sadly no, I can't count it.:(:( Still it was kinda awesome, except for the fact that Tasky had already duplicated Hawkeye's archery skills meaning he would be close to GA anyway

Nope, When Hawkeye and GA were brought together in the Marvel/DC crossover, GA was shown to be a level above Hawkeye in terms of archery skills. :p

This just made laugh

I'm wondering if you two know each other

:mad: I shall stick to just giving my choice of winner in future then. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'm wondering if you two know each other

No, because I never realised Bane was intelligent, in fact I always had him pegged as a brute. If I knew Kess that'd be exactly the sort of thing we'd have discussed years ago :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Kess73 wrote: »
    :mad: I shall stick to just giving my choice of winner in future then. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

:p
    I actually quite enjoy your responses, much as i enjoy Fewcifur's. Responses like that make running one of these all the more worthwhile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I actually quite enjoy your responses, much as i enjoy Fewcifur's. Responses like that make running one of these all the more worthwhile

:o Awww shucks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Fewcifur wrote: »
    :o Awww shucks
    I mean it Fewcifur.

Yes, I know I cheated and powered Shade down. I failed to realize however that he can survive having his heart ripped out normally. Just trying to level the playing field a bit okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

It's okay Wolf tag teams are like that :pac:

Yeah, and the angel is still to come.

That makes the 16th? I got sidetracked by this;
    Doctor Doom has become the most powerful force on planet earth. He’s fought the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, two Black Panthers and Deadpool to a standstill, and left a trail of death and destruction behind him. Now it all comes down to a bloody battle at the border of Latveria – a battle that will decide the fate of the world. If you think you know how this is all going to end – you don’t.
    Don't suppose he'll ever show up at one of these tournaments- too personal.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Deki wrote: »
    That makes the 16th? I got sidetracked by this;
    Doctor Doom has become the most powerful force on planet earth. He’s fought the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, two Black Panthers and Deadpool to a standstill, and left a trail of death and destruction behind him. Now it all comes down to a bloody battle at the border of Latveria – a battle that will decide the fate of the world. If you think you know how this is all going to end – you don’t.
    Don't suppose he'll ever show up at one of these tournaments- too personal.:pac:

Yeah, and don't you all forget it :D

On a side note, I had to lol at this:
    Blade is a skilled martial artist, swordsman, marksman and street-fighter. He is adept in the usage of throwing knives. He is highly knowledgeable about vampire lore. He is also an accomplished jazz trumpeter.

What I really love about these things is finding stuff out about characters I never knew. There's always 1 guy who knows more about 1 character than anyone else.

For example, I never knew comic book blade had no powers until Morbius bit him.

I never knew Spider Mans blood is supposed to put vampire blood into remission ?!!?!

What I really love about these things is finding stuff out about characters I never knew. There's always 1 guy who knows more about 1 character than anyone else.

For example, I never knew comic book blade had no powers until Morbius bit him.

I never knew Spider Mans blood is supposed to put vampire blood into remission ?!!?!
    Must be the radioactive spice he adds

He has yet to defeat Squirrel Girl though
    Don't suppose he'll ever show up at one of these tournaments too personal.:pac:
    Don't speak too soon.

He has yet to defeat Squirrel Girl though

Don't speak too soon.

her time is coming. Oh, yes.

Some of the fighting game people got very confused when people started talking about squirrel girl defeating me.

her time is coming. Oh, yes.

Some of the fighting game people got very confused when people started talking about squirrel girl defeating me.
    I must acquire SF4, get very good at it under the name Squirrel Girl, then come beat you. Would that help their confusion? That or I can just link them to her wiki

Looks like Shlade will advance. Anybody whines about the final fight gets their vote tossed.

What constitutes whining ?

Complaining about which Goblin is in it. I just said Green Goblin. I never said which one, now did I?

Now do not construe this as a complaint, but you did say the 4th one

• Advertisement

I meant the opening post of the tournament where it just says, "44. Green Goblin". Kess actually gave me the idea by asking which versions of the respective characters we were using.

Oh -when we began. Ok I thought I was missing something, but right you are. On the initial list it just says Green Goblin.:)

I could have done the same thing with a few characters to be honest. Goblin just happens to be the only one where something like this actually sounds the most plausible

long as you tell us. If not I'll pick the one who suits me:p

long as you tell us. If not I'll pick the one who suits me:p
    I shall make sure of it.
    See Punisher-Max/FrankenCastle debate

I must say we had some surprising results in Round 1. Now what shall Round 2 deliver in the form of surprises?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Have to hand it to you cyber, this is the most challenging tournament yet!

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Thank you very much. Remember teams will be changing in Round 2. Allowing the Adamantium Allies or Savage Predator to stand would be a serious imbalance I think

LZ5by5 wrote: »

Hear hear. Really enjoyable tourno that sparks debate and has had a great mix of combatants to date.

• Advertisement

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying themselves.

Advertisement