Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart's Desire Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Deki wrote: »
    Well you could go ahead and do it to. I went ahead and posted another Chucky/Stewie just cause I had it. Have until tomorrow morning - right?
    Exacterly my dear

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Even'n Deki and wolf! About to cook din-din. Can't decide on the menu. Any requests?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

shrimp and pasta?
    HI BLUE! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Out of shrimp and pasta, but have fresh salmon and rice. How's that? Could grill the salmon. Getting started early so that I can play after. My turn to be galley slave.

sounds very good to me ;)

• Advertisement

After grilling the salmon, making up a sour cream sauce for it, tossing in bits of dill, tarragon, horseradish, and parsley, along with a splash of champagne vinegar.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I trust everyone is enjoying the tournament.

We are Wolf. (just sort of forgot where I was:o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Enjoying it alright, it doesn't half give me a fecking headache at times though. :P :pac:

Yeah, I find I only want half a team to win. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Deki wrote: »
    Yeah, I find I only want half a team to win. :pac:

Most of the time only half of the team does win, the other half is off having a jam sandwich and a kitkat.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Enjoying it alright, it doesn't half give me a fecking headache at times though. :P :pac:
    Try writing the match set-ups.
    Fewcifur wrote: »
    Most of the time only half of the team does win, the other half is off having a jam sandwich and a kitkat.
    Thus the reason the final eight are in single competition.

Thus the reason the final eight are in single competition.

Can't see anyone taking out Swamp Thing, unless we have ourselves the modern Ghostrider.

Can't see anyone taking out Swamp Thing, unless we have ourselves the modern Ghostrider.
    Should Shade and Swamp Thing face off I taking the restrictions off Shade. Pocket dimension of shadows anyone?

I'm enjoying it. Can't be sure about what will happen:)

SHould be interesting to see the final results

Sometimes Swamp Thing takes his time coming back.

All in all, has been highly enjoyable reading the votes so far.

Should Shade and Swamp Thing face off I taking the restrictions off Shade. Pocket dimension of shadows anyone?

And will you take off the restrictions on Ghostrider?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Might still need some restrictions on Shade to make it more even. Shade at his most powerful easily trumps SwampThing at his most powerful, given that version of Shade is meant to be considered a challenge for The Spectre in terms of power, with the Spectre considered the most powerful being in the DC universe.

• Advertisement

And will you take off the restrictions on Ghostrider?
    yes, I'll unchain the rider
    Kess73 wrote: »
    Might still need some restrictions on Shade to make it more even. Shade at his most powerful easily trumps SwampThing at his most powerful, given that version of Shade is meant to be considered a challenge for The Spectre in terms of power, with the Spectre considered the most powerful being in the DC universe.
    Fine, Shade can't time travel.

Woo-hoo! The werewolf made top eight!

Did you doubt? :D

He got this far with a few really good draws in partners and opposition. Now the question is can he make Final Four.

He got this far with a few really good draws in partners and opposition. Now the question is can he make Final Four.

Only if he gets gifted an easy draw where he avoids Ghost Rider, Shade, and Swamp Thing :D

Kess73 wrote: »
    Only if he gets gifted an easy draw where he avoids Ghost Rider, Shade, and Swamp Thing :D
    Any of those three pretty much put him out. Meh, I still proud of my fellow lycanthrope.

Any of those three pretty much put him out. Meh, I still proud of my fellow lycanthrope.

Maybe he will get an easy draw ;)

I'd back him against Jessica Jones. He has more combat time than her. He might give Buffy a fair run as well. She not used to a werewolf who can think and plan.

Angel of Death take this. Punny isn't super powered and the two of them would be just too much for black panther.
    Sniper rifle, grenade launcher, flamethrower.

• Advertisement

All Punisher and T'Challa know is their target is meeting someone from the most evil law firm on the planet. They do not plan to take prisoners.

Hello ambush opportunity
    Punisher keeps Deathstroke busy with some long range ordnance while Black Panther decapitates Angel.

He then shows why he's the most badass character ever and takes out Deathstroke in hand to hand combat.

Punishing Panther wins.
    he gets it.

Advertisement