Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSFIV PS3 Promotional Code

Options
  • 30-06-2010 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

As part of the mish-mash of a prize at Qcon I have a promotion code for the PS3 version of SSFIV.

It's a non descript promo code but I assume it's for an alternate outfit pack.

Anyway,if anyone wants it let me know.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

blag wrote: »
    As part of the mish-mash of a prize at Qcon I have a promotion code for the PS3 version of SSFIV.

It's a non descript promo code but I assume it's for an alternate outfit pack.

Anyway,if anyone wants it let me know.

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Where do you input those dlc codes anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

in brians hands !

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

joconnell wrote: »
    Where do you input those dlc codes anyway?

I don't have a PS3 but it says on the card to go to PS Store,select redeem code at top of the screen and enter it there.

Code's gone to Doom.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Cheers! I see them popping up on the capcom twitter stream a lot - just had no idea where they get used.

• Advertisement

its out
    f7ff50f2d698863dacd4b983034889b2.jpg?v=202200

clean up, brian.
    211_kleenex.jpg

edit: anyone know where i can get cheap xbox points online?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

boooooo , ps3 codes should go to people who actually play on PS3 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Sisko wrote: »

Or people who attend tournaments...

Sisko wrote: »

Funny, had a lobby with 8 slots going last night and only Joconnell and I were online...
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

PS3 lobby = tumbleweed.gif

• Advertisement

PS3 owners
    Loser_icon842.jpg

*shrugs* I own both, I am perfectly secure.

I must say the PS3 version of super is clearly inferior though. The amount of time to do anything in it is about double the xbox (and thats not saved to my hard drive).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Like what? Loading times? I had to edit out the loading times from those RTT vids they took so long. On at least my ps3 version I can actually skip the loading screen it loads that fast. (Although if the other guys not installed the game I have to wait for him)

Connecting to players is the usual ****e though. Compared to GFWL its longer before you connect or it tells you unable to connect.
    Or people who attend tournaments...

I don't attend tournaments? :confused:
    Funny, had a lobby with 8 slots going last night and only Joconnell and I were online...
    :P

I was at casuals yesterday till 9. Hound was there also. Spent the next few hours re-building my stick which came out 90% prefect cept for some damn air bubbles :( Went online after that.

Advertisement