Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom netopia on vodafone

Options
  • 30-06-2010 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Can I use/configure an Eircom Netopia 2247NWG to work on a vodafone subscriber account? It's just that the Netopia has two aerials and the vodafone router has one and I'm thinking that the signal will be stronger around that house.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

vedwards wrote: »
    Can I use/configure an Eircom Netopia 2247NWG to work on a vodafone subscriber account? It's just that the Netopia has two aerials and the vodafone router has one and I'm thinking that the signal will be stronger around that house.

Yes you can.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

You need to access the netopia http://192.168.1.254 usually and replace the eircom username and password with your Vodafone details. Save and exit and all should be fine.

Advertisement