Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain TV in town?

Options
  • 30-06-2010 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

The TV blew at home so I'm forced to use a 12" screen for the moment :p

Any know of any cheap tellys around town at the moment? Looking for around a 21" screen.

New, or second hand would do!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Tesco coonagh have a few small tv's never noticed price though.
    Also argos have sale on some tv's at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭thefishone

Harvey Norman's had a 22inch for €200 last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Try hennessy electrical in shannon and rathkeale big page ad in the limerick post every week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

Op go to Lidl, they're selling a hd ready 24" tv for 219 euro..i dont think they come better than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

apparently in the post a guy walked into xtravision and walked out with one on his shoulder for free, just beware the sirens ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Abbey Lass

SoCo2009 wrote: »
    The TV blew at home so I'm forced to use a 12" screen for the moment :p

Any know of any cheap tellys around town at the moment? Looking for around a 21" screen.

New, or second hand would do!

Thanks.

Mine did the same yesterday and I called to Urlan TV on the Dublin road. He has some refurbished tube TV's, all sizes for under a hundred, will get you out of a bind for now.

Advertisement