Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossfit Ireland

Options
  • 30-06-2010 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey
    Just a quick update on my new training regime with Crossfit Ireland. I had my first session last night with Colm where i was given an overview of how Crossfit Ireland was set up and how it works. I then had my first test to see what level i was at so 500m Row , 40 Air Squats , 30 Sit ups , 20 Press Ups and finally 10 chin ups(assisted) - Got a time of 6.32 - Never felt so tired after 6/7 mins of a work out before but felt great for the next 4/5 hours. Have to get this down to 5mins in the next 2/3 months - Let the pain begin!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I think you may be looking for the fitness forum which is thataway ==> HERE

you have confirmed my belief that excercise is bad for perception :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 rugby ross

cheers - thats been moved

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

As a matter of interest rugby ross, what prompted you to post in the HelpDesk forum in the first place? We get loads of new users doing pretty much the same thing as you did. It would be interesting to know how you found your way to the HelpDesk and why you posted here.

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement