Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Killarney?

• 30-06-2010 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

ok, so a group of my friends and I are going to Killarney for a week on Saturday and I'm just wondering has anyone any good ideas for what we could do? We're all 18/19?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

cweeva wrote: »
    ok, so a group of my friends and I are going to Killarney for a week on Saturday and I'm just wondering has anyone any good ideas for what we could do? We're all 18/19?

hillwalking, go on the piss, do the ring, swim with fungi(about 40 min drive away)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭spudd

Fuinseog wrote: »
    hillwalking, go on the piss, do the ring, swim with fungi(about 40 min drive away)

surfing at inch beach while you're back in that direction?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

There is airsoft on in Ballyvorney (20 - 25 min) away in the cork direction every sunday, and their is paintball in tralee (30-35 min away).

There are boat trips on the lake, and plenty of places to walk (The national park).

There is loads of pubs and clubs around town if you fancy a boozy couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 cweeva

great suggestions thanks :)
    is inch beach far from killarney town?
    and could we get a bus or something there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

great suggestions thanks :)
    is inch beach far from killarney town?
    and could we get a bus or something there?

It would be easiest with a car, but the bus to Dingle probably passes that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭daymobrew

FYI: The Ring of Kerry cycle is on this Saturday so there will be bit of a buzz around Scotts Hotel that evening.
    Limerick are playing Kerry at 2pm on Sunday 4th so the town will be busy.

You could take a boat trip out on the lakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

petrol

matches

you can work out the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭oldbie

Hi there- Has anyone rented bikes in killarney. My googling has revealed very little info.

Sugan Hostel seems to be basic enough website wise but at least they have an email address that doesn't bounce back.

It seems the other main renter in town is David o sullivan. He has a fancy website but none of the e-mail addresses work.

Very annoying. (....Well in the "I realise that other people have real problems" sense...)

Advertisement