Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for resources on using JDeveloper with MYSQL

Options
  • 30-06-2010 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I have recently migrated from netbeans to JDeveloper for web development, problem is all the online JDev documentation (from oracle at least) is using an oracle database as the foundation of its demos and tutorials (a HR schema or a StoreFront schema)

I work exclusively with MYSQL and cannot find much - if any - documentation on developing ADF/fusion apps on top of mysql database, does anyone know if there are books or online docs in this area

Also - most of the documentation seems to jump in deep to ADF and MVC without giving an introduction to these concepts......does anyone know where I can find some introductory documentation to ADF/MVC/JSF/entities/business_components, etc to 'ease' me into this paradigm

Advertisement