Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Band in Carlow Area , Musicians Needed

• 30-06-2010 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Singer seeks Musicians to play in my original rock country band , Lead Guitarist , Drummer , Bass and Keyboard Player needed . Must be energetic and hard working with own gear in working order. My Music is a fusion of Garth Brooks , Eagles , Bruce Springsteen , Brad Paisley and Bon Jovi . Please dont bother contacting me if you want to get stoned and play slayer and metalica as you have the wrong guy . I am 26 and would prefer guys my own age but i am willing to meet anyone . I write my own material and am currently recording 2 songs as a demo for Radio Stations & Record Labels. An ambition and drive is required and i have no room for negative people . Please contact me if your intertested and we can meet to discuss things,

Danny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 murf 1990

dpcarlow wrote: »
    Singer seeks Musicians to play in my original rock country band , Lead Guitarist , Drummer , Bass and Keyboard Player needed . Must be energetic and hard working with own gear in working order. My Music is a fusion of Garth Brooks , Eagles , Bruce Springsteen , Brad Paisley and Bon Jovi . Please dont bother contacting me if you want to get stoned and play slayer and metalica as you have the wrong guy . I am 26 and would prefer guys my own age but i am willing to meet anyone . I write my own material and am currently recording 2 songs as a demo for Radio Stations & Record Labels. An ambition and drive is required and i have no room for negative people . Please contact me if your intertested and we can meet to discuss things,

Danny

im ur man i have a big flute and and practice all day im the best u have ever seen better than mozart bono and all them lads i play me trumpet as well

Advertisement