Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale, SLR 105 / AK47 & G36C

• 30-06-2010 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

This is a ABS plastic AEG from Classic Army, I know classic Army get alot of bad rep but this AEG is amazing.

Fires at 0.92 joule is the most accurate out of the box AEG I have ever used.
    Comes with mini battery with adapter as it did not come with a battery so I used a mini with an adapter to large. Comes with 1 High Cap Magazine, Has a point for a sling on the stock, pictuers to follow

G36c, what can I say pull the trigger and she fires, ideal for CQB as the stock folds and it becomes about the length of an Mp7.

Prices:

AK47 with 1 battery & 1 Mag
    €150
    G36c with no issues , 1 battery, and 2 high caps -- €140

Both AEGs are issue free, the AK is practicly new with less than 1000 BBs put through it, it even smells new.

Pics to follow shortly

Reason for selling: to quote my wife "You have too many guns"

Thanks
    CA AK47
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Offer 80euro on the CAAK47

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 CA AK47

grapeape wrote: »
    Offer 80euro on the CAAK47

Item Withdrawn as my main AEG has broken its gears and I need these 2 as reserves

sorry :(

CA AK47

Advertisement