Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetmatics Dublin

Options
  • 30-06-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Anyone out there ever worked for, with or have experience of the company: Fleetmatics based in Templeogue Dublin. They are providers of vehicle tracking software.

You can PM me if you want to discuss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tigger80

I know this place as my friend works in this company.... what do you want to know and I can find out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭leblanc

Sound.

What the management is like. i.e. Supportive or micromanagers?
    Is there money to be made there?
    Promotional opps?
    Generally is it a good place to work or is it just a job?

Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Went for an interview with them once, didn't get it though. It's a small enough office, above the shops on the Templeogue Road. It seemed alright on first impressions though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Namethis

Bringing this back up, same questions as OP.
    Anyone any experience with Fleetmatics?
    Good/bad to work for?
    Micromanagers?
    Longterm opportunities?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭c-dog

I worked here for over a year a good while back (dont want to say when).
    Never had I come across a company like it. MD is a lovely man but had no idea of the behaviour of his so-called manager in the sales office.

Very small set up and that person was a bully, worst I have seen. I eventually parted with them as I couldnt stomack the way staff were treated.

3 years after I left I got a call from a recruitment agency to ask what happens in there as they had so many complaints and they had to refuse to place anymore people in that company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭leblanc

@C-Dog...yikes! I ultimately didnt take the role. My gut instinct was screaming at me to get out of there. Sounds like I was right.

Advertisement