Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MEng in Electronic Systems (Major in Nanoelectronics & Photonics)

Options
  • 30-06-2010 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Graduated last year in Product Design Engineering (electronics background) and I am currently thinking of starting a masters program this September. Was wondering if anybody here has (or knows of someone) done the MEng in Electronic Systems (Major in Nanoelectronics & Photonics) at DCU?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Sonderval

Sent you a PM on the MEng! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭remoh

Hi,

I'm starting the MEng in Electronic Systems (Major in Nanoelectronics & Photonics) next month, do you have any tips for it, how did you find it.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Rob1984

Hi remoh,

Can I ask are you doing it full-time or part-time?

I started last Sept as a part-time student, I am currently working on my thesis this summer and have one more year to go.

So far I have found the course to be very interesting, has helpful lecturers and the facilities in DCU are excellent. Not sure if I have any tips for you, just try and stay on top of the work (assignments..etc) I guess :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭remoh

Rob1984 wrote: »
    Hi remoh,

Can I ask are you doing it full-time or part-time?

I started last Sept as a part-time student, I am currently working on my thesis this summer and have one more year to go.

So far I have found the course to be very interesting, has helpful lecturers and the facilities in DCU are excellent. Not sure if I have any tips for you, just try and stay on top of the work (assignments..etc) I guess :)

Thanks, I'm doing it part time as well. I'll just have to keep on top of things, looking forward to it.

Advertisement