Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last time you knocked one out in work ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Dudess wrote: »
    Any girls besides Kiera and myself and Abigayle willing to confess to double-clicking the mouse while at work? We're sick of being the only sexually frank chicas 'round these 'ere parts...

I think you should start a girl group - I formally offer to be your manager - you will, of course need to audition first - I ave a reputation to think of:cool:

Edit: If you decide to do this you will have to honour my offer - honour and offer, honour and offer, on'er and off'er - that's what makes the world go round.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭beebaw

going slightly off the topic i just want to know why "Freda" in post 16 on this topic has in white text under her post "im a primary school teacher"
    now that's sick if u ask me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

beebaw wrote: »
    going slightly off the topic i just want to know why "Freda" in post 16 on this topic has in white text under her post "im a primary school teacher"
    now that's sick if u ask me!
    It's a joke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Everyday. ;)
    I'm a primary school teacher.

Hot students? Please tell me its at least secondary school!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Eddie Ere wrote: »
    I knocked a girl out at work last week.

with the smell of your knob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

phill106 wrote: »
    So abigayle has been known to click?
    And how!
    I think you should start a girl group - I formally offer to be your manager - you will, of course need to audition first - I ave a reputation to think of:cool:

Edit: If you decide to do this you will have to honour my offer - honour and offer, honour and offer, on'er and off'er - that's what makes the world go round.
    Cool. It will be an epic tale, laced with tragedy and made into a movie starring Eddie Murphy, Beyoncé and Jennifer Hudson...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

And how!

Cool. It will be an epic tale, laced with tragedy and made into a movie starring Eddie Murphy, Beyoncé and Jennifer Hudson...

Back in a minute!

*Resets the last time knocked one out counter*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Ah come on now Dudess - you don't look like Eddie Murphy - I'd at least give you Will Smith.

I think we will call you La bia - for that exotic twist.

Advertisement