Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone tried Tag-a-Bin in Drogheda?

Options
  • 30-06-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

I'm just wondering has anyone used the Tag-a-Bin domestic waste removal service in Drogheda?

Their website www.tagabin.ie doesn't seem to give very much information and looks quite amateurish. Very few of the links work.

The website doesn't fill me with confidence about dealing with a professional company.

I'd be interested in hearing comments from anyone who has used their services.

Thanks
    Max

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭positron

Max,

See this thread: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055922272&highlight=tagabin

I have switched to Tag-A-Bin, have new orange bins from them, but I am yet to buy a tag and to leave them for collection etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gaellem

Hi,
    have made the switch to Tag a bin around November and until Xmas service was very good but since then it seems to be chaotic.. not getting my bin empty every wk (not even today). As i pay by direct debit, its not that i forgot to buy the tag... so don't really know what to make of them.. I live in Ashfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Have them a while now. Started off ok. Have gotten erratic the last while.

Advertisement