Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french HL leaving cert examination papers.

• 30-06-2010 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I've been to every book shop in town and I cant find any exam papers. They might have it in august but I need it now. Anybody in here from Dublin that might have one that they want to sell?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

go on ti examinations.ie, and then onto exam material archive and go through the exam papers available. You can print them off then! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 isiris

lol. but thats just time consuming . and then they are all gonna be a mess . they look better when they are stuck together :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Well its the only available way of getting them now. Otherwise you'll have to wait till september when they are in shops. I was just trying to help!

Advertisement