Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with cottage cheese based mousse!

Options
  • 30-06-2010 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, hoping someone here could help me.
    I've recently been making a type of strawberry mousse I learned of over in N&D forum (strawberry jelly sachet dissolved and blended with cottage cheese) and I wanted to make more tonight. However I realised I only have orange jelly in the press. What I'm wondering is, can I add something chocolate-y (e.g. cocoa powder, melted chocolate etc) into the blended jelly-cottage cheese mixture to make chocolate orange mousse? Or would that be a total disaster?
    Normally I dissolve the jelly sachet in 250ml water and add a 200g container of cottage cheese, then blend and leave to set. Where in the process would I add a chocolate and how much should I add?
    Any tips would be brilliant!

Advertisement