Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap Dara O Brian tickets the weekend?

Options
  • 30-06-2010 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Just chancing my arm here does anyone want to swap dara o brian tickets i have friday night and want saturday nights as i have a gaa match ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

OMG! Is there any chance you'd be willing to swap for tomorrow, Thursday, night? We have two tickets but it's very unlikely we'll be back in time to use them, even though we'd love to go. Please reply tonight if yes as we're heading to Dublin early and would need to arrange the swap asap. Thanks for considering it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Sorry just made a phone call to ask was the match definitely on. Its not now plus i would not have been available thursday anyway so couldnt have helped you.

Sorry.

Advertisement