Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy brown or black PVC fascia boards?

Options
  • 30-06-2010 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hiya,

I'm looking to get hold of about 20-30 feet of 6-8 inch high PVC fascia board for a gardening job (using it to retain a slightly raised bed - just about 3-4 inches). Loads of places round Dublin seem to sell it in white, but I can't find it anywhere in black (favourite) or even in brown.

Have looked on 'tinternet but still can't find anywhere selling it any colour other than white.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be really grateful.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

you will get these in the industrial estate in dunshaughlin,co.meath
    barry evans plastics
    he ll have them there ,black or brown

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

celuplast in baldoyle do all types

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Davy wrote: »
    celuplast in baldoyle do all types
    what price is this to buy and is it available in hardware stores, or is it certain suppliers

goat2 wrote: »
    what price is this to buy and is it available in hardware stores, or is it certain suppliers

Its been a long time since i bought any, so couldnt give you a price really, but for the little bit you want its not going to cost much.

Your normal hardware will not have this no, this place mainly just deals in fascia and soffet, and a few other bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭The Soup Thief

Thanks everyone - I'll give Celuplast a shout tomorrow and see if they can help

• Advertisement

Did you get sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭The Soup Thief

No, as it goes - the wife wasn't well meaning I wasn't able to go and get the stuff yet
    Should be able to go and get it next weekend

Advertisement