Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No receipt ???

Options
  • 30-06-2010 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

This is probably asked here a million times, but I bought a mic in GAME about 3 weeks ago and it broke yesterday but it still charges, the light shows when it charges but when I try turn it on it wont work. I have torn the house looking for the receipt but its no where, and im usually good with receipts

can I bring it back without a receipt? I have all the packaging etc. There should be record of me buying it in GAME because they took my details for my loyalty card so there should be proof of purchase there but I can't remember the exact date when I bought it

I was going to bring it over tomorrow but I just want to know if its even possible getting something changed without a receipt

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

pop in and tell them date/time. bring your loyalty card with you. i'd imagine they'll be able to track you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did you pay cash or by laser/credit card? If you paid by card, then a printout of the statement can work as proof of purchase.

Even if you paid cash, do as Random suggested. Go in with the item and explain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alpha2010

I paid by cash well I'm gonna chance my arm and just go in and explain :)

Advertisement