Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is somwthing happening in Drimnagh?

Options
  • 01-07-2010 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

I got a text telling me the guardi are everywhere down there and something bigs going down, anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

is there really a need for a dublin forum????

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Was heading North through Drumcondra 45 mins ago and two Garda cars went absolutely pelting past me towards town, dunno if that's connected.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiderbeast

At about 11:50pm tonight at Walkinstown roundabout there were about 5 squad cars and a helicopter. Something is happening alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

probably to do with the shootings the other night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

any updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Tonnes of Guards floating about Inchicore between 6-10, few flying down to Drimnagh, nothing unusual tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Moved from After Hours.

And thanks for the clean up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Jaysus, what is it about chippers in Drimnagh and stabbings lately?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Haras911

News have it wrong, it didnt happen outside the chipper it happened out side marble arch pub....i was nearly crashed into by squad cars flying from every direction......on my way home i drove by and one car left taping up crime scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Haras911 wrote: »
    News have it wrong, it didnt happen outside the chipper it happened out side marble arch pub....i was nearly crashed into by squad cars flying from every direction......on my way home i drove by and one car left taping up crime scene.

Ye that's right, I passed the Marble Arch at about 10.15pm coming home from work and there was a tonne of undercover guards and a fire engine and stuff, must have just finished up when I passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

I got a text telling me the guardi are everywhere down there and something bigs going down, anyone know?

I got new grass laid in my front and side gardens

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭cozski

Crumlin road was blocked from Dolphins Barn junction at 2.30am last night... plain clothes all over the place. Road also closed at junction with Bunting Road at the same time... single white male cuffed and kicking back at the side of the road. My suspicion would be (and bearing in mind it's only a suspicion) that some people were clearly up to no good... or the police have it all wrong and they were inconveniencing me and other members of the public.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement